Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm Going Across the Pond!!

GUESS WHAT?! 
I am Studying Abroad in England for the Spring Semester!

{source: weheartit.com}
Yep, thats right! I will be spending 5 months in the UK learning all there is to know about being British! I'll also be doing some other travel around Europe while I'm on that side of the world.

This has been such a long time coming and I cannot believe it is FINALLY official! 
I've been wanting to tell you guys for a while, but I didn't want to jinx it. I'm still working on a lot of paperwork, but the University I will be studying at just sent me my acceptance letter!

I plan to be blogging about all my adventures while I am over there as well as some posts talking about getting prepared. Let me know what you want to see and I'll try to give it to you! Do you think I should start a new blog specifically for travel? Or keep it all on this one? Maybe I'll post on a separate one so they are all in one place for others to read who aren't interested in all my DIY posts, but I'll link all my posts back here! That sounds like a solid plan to me. 

I really should get to doing some homework. Or eat something more than a chicken wrap from Cookout. I was about to get started on some reading when my mom texted me a picture of my acceptance letter. That was two hours ago. Oops. 

Well, now that I have shared my excitement with you, let me know what you think! Have any of you been abroad? If so, feel free to let me know in the comments some advice! I'd love to hear what you have to say! Any sights I just HAVE to see? 

Love y'all, Robin Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment